At East Coast Erosion Control, we provide erosion protection products to safeguard waterways, including blankets, sediment control rolls, coir mats and other accessories. All of our products are tested and feature unimpeachable quality.
For a rolled erosion control product (RECP) option, we have a wide range of blankets for whatever your needs may be:
- Accelerated: For rapid degrading, we have single and double straw blankets that are 100% agricultural straw sewn together with degradable thread. They protect for 45 to 90 days.
- Short-term: Our short-term blankets last up to one year and include single- and double-net straw and single- and double-net biodegradable straw. We also have a single-net excelsior blanket made with 100% aspen wood excelsior and a polypropylene net sewn together with degradable thread.
- Extended-term: These blankets come in double-net excelsior, coconut and a straw/coconut mix as well as biodegradable straw/coconut and double-coconut. They protect up to two years.
- Permanent: We have permanent options including coconut, straw/coconut, and polypropylene turf reinforcement mat (TRM) options. We also offer a permanent polypropylene blanket, which is a woven polypropylene geotextile.
Sediment Control Rolls
For sediment barriers, we have numerous options that include:
- Straw wattle: These Sediment Retention Fiber Rolls (SRFRs) come in 9", 12" and 20" sizes and are designed to filter sediment-laden water runoff.
- Excelsior wattle: Excelsior SRFRs are made from 100% weed-free aspen excelsior and come in 12" and 20" sizes.
- Coir log: Made from coir fiber and bound with coir twine, these logs are ideal for water restoration and protection projects. We offer standard coir logs in 12", 16" and 20" sizes. We also have premium coir logs, which are recommended for higher-energy locations such as lakes because they are denser. The premium logs are available in 12", 16" and 20" sizes.
Coir Mats (Open Weave Textiles)
Our coir mats are 100% biodegradable, and we offer them in 400-, 700- and 900-gram options. These erosion control mats provide functional longevity of three years.
We have a number of accessories to use with your erosion control products:
- Steel staples: These come in 6" or 8" sizes, U-shaped and round top. The 6" is generally better for more rocky soil, while 8" works best for softer soil.
- Staple stick: A staple stick is a great assistive device that can be used with our 6" U-shaped and round top staples to get at those hard-to-reach places.
- Pins: For high-flow areas, pins are commonly used. We have a 12" steel pin with washer and 6" round top pins.
- Stakes: Stakes are a great choice for securing our sediment control products. We offer wooden stakes and biodegradable stakes.
- Anchors: Percussion-Driven Earth Anchors (PDEAs) are used with TRMs. Our experienced staff can review your project and help you decide which of our anchors will work best.
Contact East Coast Erosion Today
For high-quality erosion control products, contact East Coast Erosion today. We are dedicated to stellar customer service and integrity in all of our business endeavors, and our expert team can help you find just what you need for your project.